Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

This Is Not About Halloween...


Kia ora, everyone!
Today I'm excited to be sharing my latest blog post with you.
If you know, just yesterday was halloween.
We still had to go to school but we had an awful lot of fun in mufti!
What I found challenging was making the bat, spider, and web.
What was fun was creating my character of what I looked like yesterday.
My next steps are to probably write more, but I don't have that much time.
What I might do differently next time is I might do a blog post that doesn't involve Olivia.
Did you go trick or treating?
Do you like halloween and candy?
(I like candy.)

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?