Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Against The Odds Finished Work!


Kia ora!
Today I'm showing you my finished novel study work.
It took a lot of time and work but I finally completed it, and a day in advance.
We had to have it completed by friday, which is tomorrow.
I did a diorama of the most important scene in the book for my creative work.
What was easy while doing the diorama was making the characters.
What was more difficult was doing the curtain.
I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog.
Here is the chapter work and the extra stuff.



Here is my finished diorama.



Bye!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post.
Please leave me feedback and have a great day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?