Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wild Eyes!


Kia ora!
Today I'm telling you about some of my wild eyes work.
I know, you probably think I'm crazy but seriously, that's what we are doing.
Wild eyes is science work and its this really cool website.
You can get points for uploading completed missions and you get new wild eyes on your avatar thing.
What was easy was picking the beautiful backgrounds and font.
Digging the footprint was definitely the hardest thing.
I really like the blue and pink backgrounds.
My next steps are to maybe to find a new website to do a blog on.
What I might do differently next time is to do my blog about something else and maybe use different colours.
Please give me feedback!
To find out more, look at this cool Biteable I made down there.
Alright, here it is:
(Not the fox emoji, it's just my signature emoji.)

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?