Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Pet Day Creations!


Kia ora!
Today I'm talking to you about our pet day creations.
It's about expectations vs reality and how mine looked.
What was easy was doing the eyes and nose on the fox sculpture.
What was hard was making sure the ears wouldn't fall off because they were made of tomato pieces.
We had a lot of fun in Rimu!
Some people made veggie sculptures and some people made sand saucers.
What I could of worked on were the paws because the fox didn't really have any paws.
It doesn't look too good because we didn't have much time but I still think it looks average.
Here is some more info:
🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?