Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Panto Pandemonium!


Kia ora!
This is my newest blog post featuring... the new school play!
Its called panto pandemonium, and it's about a magical land called panto land.
What was difficult about this blog post was doing the names of the characters because it was hard to remember them all.
What was easy about this blog post was making the backgrounds.
I even auditioned for a part in the play, I want to do it that much.
Well I'm already doing a play at drama class so I might as well.
Do you think I'll get the part?

More Info:
🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?