Pages

Friday, November 8, 2019

I Sung At The Music Festival!


Kia ora!
Today I'm talking about what my experience of the music festival was like.
I don't know how many people were watching but I saw my mum somewhere in the audience.
My next steps are to probably put more of what my feelings are in the writing of my experience.
What was easy was making the backgrounds.
What was difficult was making sure all the bars went up and down at the right time.
This was a really inspiring experience so you should be in the quire at your school if there is one!
Don't be nervous though, it's really fun.

🦊

2 comments:

  1. Hello Amelia! Its Eden from Greymain school! Did you like the music festible? Your blog is so cool! Maybe you should have took a video of you singing? Thanks!


    From eden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden.

      I couldn't take a video of us singing because the teacher was the one taking photos and I don't think you were allowed to take videos anyways.

      Yes, the music festival was fun and I really enjoyed it.

      Thanks again Eden!

      -Amelia 🦊

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?