Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Bridge To Terabithia!


Kia ora!
Today I'm showing you part of my Bridge To Terabithia work.
Bridge To Terabithia is a book and movie, and we are watching the movie, bit by bit.
A while ago, we'd seen the footprint and wondered what created it.
We weren't quite sure and used our imagination to create what we thought made the footprint.
Everybody made completely different things, but this is what Olivia B and I made.
Don't judge, we only had like 20 minutes to make it.
What was easy while making the slide was inserting the creature's image and doing the font.
What was hard was making the tree, it took a lot of work to do.
Do you like it?
What is your favourite part?
Tell me in the comments.

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?