Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Influencers! SLJ


Kia ora everyone!
It's me, Amelia and I'm finally back again for another post for the summer learning journey.
You might be wondering, what is the summer learning journey, well you are about to find out!
Well first let me explain something called 'the summer slide'.
So in the holidays, we chill out a lot and get relief that school is finished, but we don't really do much learning at home.
Our learning skills go down and once we are back at school we are stuck with a lot of things and have to catch up.
So the summer learning journey prevents that from happening!
What's better?
You can win prizes that are sometimes worth hundreds of dollars, so it's all completely worth it.
So thats what it is!
Now, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, as I have been on a camp for a week so I wasn't able to do it.
But don't worry, I'm back and I'll do my best to post and comment when I have the time.
Okay, this time I've thought about what I would make a youtube channel about if I had the chance.



Okay, bye now have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Amelia, its me Parwin! I see you are also doing the SLJ, the challenge is on!

    I really liked how you included lots and lots of information in not nly your blog post. but also in your google drawing as well. Its great that you explained everything clearly as well.

    This reminds me of when I did this and if I had my own YouTube channel, I would have lots of different types of videos and not one type. It would be cool to have different things than have 1 or 2 certain topics.

    I think that you did an awesome job! I can't think if anything for you to imprive on so if you have something in mind that would make your blog post even better then go for it!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia,

    Great work on completing another Summer Learning Journey activity - keep up the good work. Don’t forget to comment back to blog commenters as well as on others SLJ blog posts to gain extra points.

    Another really cool illustration to display your activity! Keep those creative juices flowing.
    I can see you have a real passion for caring for animals. It's show that you are a really kind and caring person. What are some tips you can tell me on caring for animals?

    Until next time, happy blogging :)
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mōrena Amelia,

    Congratulations on completing another activity! What an awesome idea for a YouTube channel! I love animals too so I'd definitely subscribe. What's your favourite animal? Mines an elephant! Although, I recently watched one of David Attenborough's 'Seven Worlds, One Planet' documentary episodes and I learnt about the Golden snub-nosed monkey. They're definitely up there with being one of my favourites now.

    While I'm here I just wanted to let you know that there's only one week left of the Summer Learning Journey. Emma and I would love to see some more of your wonderful work before the programme wraps up on the 24th of January (next Friday). You shared some great posts earlier in the programme but we've noticed that you haven't been as active recently. There's still plenty of time to jump back online and have a go at some of the activities you haven't done yet. Remember, the more you do, the more points you could earn and that gets you closer to winning one of our awesome prizes! :)

    Enjoy you day, Amelia. I do hope to see more SLJ posts from you soon. :)

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?