Pages

Monday, November 18, 2019

Maori Directions Animation!


Kia ora!
Today I'm showing you about maori directions.
So my kitty friend Intrapta is going to be helping you start to learn them too.
What was easy when I was learning about these words was the main words.
What was hard was the extra words that sometimes go with them like with turning and things.
What was easy when I was making this blog post was getting the cat because it was already pre-made. (By me).
What was hard when I was making this blog post was remembering the words, so I had to get the sheet to help me do it.
Now these are just the basics of the maori directions, so don't get too caught up about it.
But I'm sure if you'd like to learn more I can make another blog post about it, just tell me in the comments!
Here is the slide so you can have a look at what Intrapta had prepared to show you.


Bye everyone, hope you had a great time learning today!

-Amelia 🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?