Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Cya YMS!

 Hi bloggers!
Today I'm going to be talking to you about my amazing time at Yaldhurst.
I love Yaldhurst and it is a really great school.

Something that I am going to miss about YMS are my friends because I have only just got to know a lot of them.
My friends are always kind to me and even though they have known each other for a lot longer they have still accepted me into their group.

I have been at YMS since I was five which is a long time.
Now I am going to go to Riccarton High School which I think is going to be a really great experience just like Yaldhurst was.

Some things that I have enjoyed doing at Yaldhurst in previous years are wearable arts, reading the book "holes" and hanging out with my old friend Rihanna.
Some things that I have enjoyed doing at Yaldhurst this year are playing Korfball, making new friends, and Pet Day.
I enjoyed playing Korfball because it is a really fun sport that was also quite new to me.
I enjoyed making new friends this year because it is really cool to have new people surrounding me.
I enjoyed Pet Day because we got to do a lot of amazing activities.

Something that I have learnt here at Yaldhurst is how to be a YMS HERO and how to work/communicate well with anyone around me.

I have also learnt maths, reading, writing and other things like that.
If I had the chance to stay at Yaldhurst I definitely would because it is such an amazing school.

Cya later & thank you YMS!
-Amelia 🦊

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,

    Wow! 8 years has gone by quickly. I can't believe you are heading off to high school. I think you will really like Riccarton High. My kids have enjoyed being there and I loved it when I went. Mia is already there, as well as Parwin.

    You've had an incredible 8 years at Yaldhurst. Think about how much you've learned and how you have grown in knowledge and courage. And just think, you'll have this blog to remind you of all the things you've done.

    You've done a LOT of blogging. You wrote 121 blog posts in 2019 - that's a huge amount. You must have had a couple of teachers who loved seeing you blog.

    All the best for high school. Perhaps I'll see you there one day.

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?