Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

Spring Learning Journey #7 - The Best Way To Travel

Hello everyone!

This is my seventh Spring Learning Journey blog post.

If you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here is a paragraph to explain it.

Well, it is like some of the other Learning Journeys that I have participated in.
There are 20 activities that you can do (if you want to).
In the Summer Learning Journey, you usually have a chance at prizes, but with some of the smaller ones, it's more just for fun (and learning).

Okay, so now that is out of the way, what is the activity that I am doing?
I chose to do Activity 19 because I felt like I really needed to show everyone what I think the best way to travel is.
The activity is called The Best Way To Travel and what you do for this activity is you research your favourite type of transport and create a blog post to teach others about it.


Here is the presentation that I created using Google Slides:


Something that I learnt is that the modern bicycle was invented in 1885.
I didn't have a lot of fun doing the research, but I did enjoy making the background.

What do you think is the best way to travel?
Do you think cars are better, or bikes?

Cya later, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amelia!
    It's Nikita (One of the past year 8's)
    Hopefully you remember me- Well anyway, I liked your research done for your blog-post and presentation, since not many do the research in general and tend to skip through that part. But I enjoy your clear honesty of how not so fun it was collecting the details on this, but it did pay off for the amazing information given! I think I might also agree with you on bikes being better for travel but at the same time, probably take the thought of how cars carry more than bikes, and have more space to transport and take multiple people at once? But other than that bikes are a more healthier and easier way to travel certain places and distances faster.

    Great work Amelia, keep it up!
    Kind regards,
    Nikita

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?