Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

Spring Learning Journey #6 - Future Travel

Hello everyone!

This is my sixth Spring Learning Journey blog post.

If you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here is a paragraph to explain it.

Well, it is like some of the other Learning Journeys that I have participated in.
There are 20 activities that you can do (if you want to).
In the Summer Learning Journey, you usually have a chance at prizes, but with some of the smaller ones, it's more just for fun (and learning).

Okay, so now that is out of the way, what is the activity that I am doing?
I chose to do Activity 5 because I had the best idea ever for it!
The activity is called Future Travel and what you do for this activity is you think about what travel will look like in the future, create designs and label them.


Here are the designs that I created using Google Slides:


I learnt about what airplanes and cars are made of by doing this activity.
I also learnt that polycarbonate plastic is pretty much heatproof, lightweight and up to 200 times stronger than glass.
Doing this activity was fun because i got to put my animating skills to work.

What do you think future travel will look like?
Did you know about polycarbonate plastic?

Cya later, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?