Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Spring Learning Journey - Moving To Where?

Hello everyone!
I know you haven't seen me blogging recently, but I've finally had the time to!
I'm going to be doing my first Spring Learning Journey post.

Firstly though, what is the Spring Learning Journey?
Well, it is like some of the other Learning Journeys that I have participated in.
There are 20 activities that you can do (if you want to).
In the Summer Learning Journey, you usually have a chance at prizes, but with some of the smaller ones, it's more just for fun (and learning).

Okay, so now that is out of the way, what is the activity that I am doing?
I chose to do Activity 12 because when I saw it, I immediately knew the answer.
The activity is called Moving To Where and what you do for this activity is you decide where in the world you would want to move to and why.

If you want to know where I would move to, then here is my slideshow, explaining it all!


It took a lot of time, but I enjoyed making this blog post!
I really would like to move there if I could.

Where would you want to move to?
What would you miss about home?

Cya later, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia, Im Abbie from Grey Main School.
    I really like your post on where you would move to, I think Japan is a really cool place with an amazing culture.
    If you couldn't move to Japan where would you move?
    Maybe next time you could add photos or more colour.
    Kai pai and keep up the great work.
    -Abbie :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?