Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Spring Learning Journey #3 - Animal Movements

Hello everyone!

This is my third Spring Learning Journey post.

If you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here is a paragraph to explain it.

Well, it is like some of the other Learning Journeys that I have participated in.
There are 20 activities that you can do (if you want to).
In the Summer Learning Journey, you usually have a chance at prizes, but with some of the smaller ones, it's more just for fun (and learning).

Okay, so now that is out of the way, what is the activity that I am doing?
I chose to do Activity 9 because I love learning about animals.
The activity is called Animal Movements and what you do for this activity is you find fun facts about animal movements to make a poster.

Here is my poster:


I learnt so many amazing things about animal movements from making this blog post!
It was really fun learning about these animals and making this poster.
Hopefully you had fun reading my blog!

Do you know any fun facts like these?
Are you doing the Spring Learning Journey?

Cya later, have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my names Alex. I go to Grey Main School. I really like these facts and how they are all about animals. I all ways thought the cheetah was the fastest animal. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?