Pages

Friday, October 15, 2021

Spring Learning Journey #5 - Timeline

Hello everyone!

This is my fifth Spring Learning Journey blog post.

If you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here is a paragraph to explain it.

Well, it is like some of the other Learning Journeys that I have participated in.
There are 20 activities that you can do (if you want to).
In the Summer Learning Journey, you usually have a chance at prizes, but with some of the smaller ones, it's more just for fun (and learning).


Okay, so now that is out of the way, what is the activity that I am doing?
I chose to do Activity 1 because I wanted to learn a bit about the history of transport.
The activity is called Timeline and what you do for this activity is you learn about find information about when certain forms of transport were invented and you make a timeline of them.

Here is the timeline that I made on Google Drawings:



By doing this activity, I learnt a lot about the history of transport.
It was fun to make the Google Drawing, but some parts of it were a bit boring.


What do you think about the history of transport?
What would you use to make a timeline?

Cya later, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?