Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Luna - Who or What?

 Hello bloggers!
Today I'm going to be showing you something that I made on Google Drawings.
What's with the title?
Well, I named it/them Luna.
Maybe it will give you a clue!

Anyways, why was I doing this?
Well, I was doing this because it was another... Cybersmart Challenge!
If you want to try it then click the link.

Soooo... you're probably wondering what this 'Luna' looks like.
Well, here she is:


My experience with this was really fun!
I didn't really learn anything, but honestly I've been using Google Drawings since I was like 7.
I did remember a few things though, like how to make things glow!
Some parts of this activity were challenging though.
Making the wings was one of these challenges, and the back spines were another.

Have you done this challenge?
Do you think that my monster fits the poem?
What kind of monster would you create?

Cya later, have a nice day!
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?