Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Spring Learning Journey #4 - Story/Facts

Hello everyone!

This is my fourth Spring Learning Journey post.

If you don't know what the Spring Learning Journey is, then here is a paragraph to explain it.

Well, it is like some of the other Learning Journeys that I have participated in.
There are 20 activities that you can do (if you want to).
In the Summer Learning Journey, you usually have a chance at prizes, but with some of the smaller ones, it's more just for fun (and learning).

Okay, so now that is out of the way, what is the activity that I am doing?
I chose to do Activity 3 because I love learning about animals.
The activity is called Story/Facts and what you do for this activity is you make a comic or animation with the theme of moving that either tells a story or shares facts.

Here is the animation that I made:

I learnt a lot of facts about walking while making this blog post.
It was also quite fun to make because I love making animations!

Do you like comics or animations better?
Do you know any cool facts about walking?

Cya later, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?