Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

⭐ Storytime With Star



Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to be telling a story about how that virus has affected our lives.
Well, my friend Star volunteered to talk about it and I couldn't say no to her so she's going to be the narrator.
If you want to know more then you're going to have to look at this slide.
THERE'S NO OTHER WAY!



Crazy right?
Coronavirus has completely changed our lives!
Its made everything more difficult, even just sitting down.
Tell me down in the comments about how its changed your life!

Has COVID19 affected your life?
How so?

Don't forget to comment on this post and give it a like!

Cat See U GIF

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. HI Amelia I like your DLO it is cool coved-19 DLO. Has coved Has COVID-19 affected your family or other people you know. I have done one too check out mine.bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?