Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Blog Commenting 💬


What I know about Blog Commenting:
The comment needs to be positive, thoughtful, helpful.
The comment should connect with the person who created the post and give them things to improve on in a positive way.
You have to be careful about what you say in case it offends the person reading the comment.
You don't want to make the comment rude or mean in any way.
The comment should be rather large, five to six sentences.
Give the person you're commenting on feedback on their learning.
Shouldn't have private information such as full name, phone number, and address.

Here is a comment I did on Zahrah's AWESOME blog:

................................................................................................................

Hello Zahrah, my bestie, great to digitally see you again.

I liked the way you have showed one of the pictures that my friend, Olivia, is tracing and put a bunch of information on your slide.

This reminds me of when I did my topic on The Scorching. The Scorching is a time in Wings Of Fire when dragons were at war against humans, cool right!

To improve, you could maybe have called your blog post Wings Of Fire or something like that to match the topic you learnt about, glow to flow is still a really really good title but Wings Of Fire or something similar might match it a little better. Maybe you could've also wrote about FLOW and why we were learning about it to make this post even better!

What is your favourite type of dragon?
Why is it your favourite type of dragon?

Cya later Zahrah, keep it up!


-Amelia

................................................................................................................

Here is a comment I have left on one of my best friends from Te Mahuri:

................................................................................................................

Hello Paige my bestie, It's me, Amelia!

I liked the way you have shown a cool picture of what you made, it seems a bit scary in that room don't you think? I like how you explained what you have been learning about and why you drew that picture as well.

This reminds me of when my friend Olivia designed a beetle for reading work and it had a mermaid tail and wings and other crazy stuff. (I know, its totally random but its the first thing I thought of on this post!)

To improve, maybe you could add a slide with the picture on it or maybe a bit more about your reading work or a funny goodbye gif at the end. (Don't forget to put the gif's link in!)

Why did you think to make this blog post?
What was your favourite part in the book?

Cya later Paige, keep it up!

-Amelia

................................................................................................................

Here are some sentence starters I use to help me comment:


Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

2 comments:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?