Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

VOTE RIGHT NOW!


Kon'nichiwa everyone!
Today I'm going to be talking about a writing competition that our class is doing.
So basically the teacher made a slideshow for us to write on.
We had the choice between a compelling mystery, a news report, and a rhyming poem.
There are a few rules though...
I think it has to be 150 words or less otherwise you get disqualified.
There are certain words you need to have in it though like brains, work, intelligence, and things like that.
The reason that there are highlighted words is because we needed to highlight words like work, coordination, and brains.
There are a list of 28 words like that but I'm running out of time so I can't write it all.
Well if you want to cast a vote, here is the link!


I think I did pretty well and that my writing is pretty good.
I'm not going to tell you which one is mine though...

Have you done a writing competition like this before?
Did you have any rules?

Peace Out Goodbye GIF

Cya later!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?