Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

🖊️ My Teacher Broke A Pen 🖊️

Hello everyone!
My teacher broke a pen.
Yes, my teacher broke a pen just for its spring.
Why did she need a spring, you ask?
Well she was trying to teach us about resilience.
Resilience is basically something being able to be pulled or stretched but then to bounce back, like a spring.
Ms Rennell percepted it as the spring stretching as in having lots of work to do and being stressed.
Then the spring bounces back but the spring is never exactly the same length again.


My resilience is pretty good. When I'm not on task I try to refocus and get back on with my work. I try not to get too distracted by my friends and not argue but we all know it happens sometimes.

Do you think you have much resilience?
Has your teacher broken a pen before?
Do you get distracted by your friends sometimes?

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia, I think I have resilience,yea my teacher broked a pen too.do you think you have resilience.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter, I'm Amelia.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Thats nice that you think you have resilience.

      Well of course your teacher broke a pen because we have the same teacher.

      I think I have a lot of resilience at school but not really at home.
      My sisters drive me mad.

      Do you have any siblings?

      Thanks again for commenting!

      Cya later Peter, keep it up.

      -Amelia

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?