Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

🐀 Start Incredibly Small 🐀

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to be talking about how you can be successful, and also a guy named James Clear.
On his website we found out about how to get a new habit or skill
The first thing is that they don't sound easy, in fact they sound a bit hard and stressful, and that makes you want to procrastinate.
What is procrastinating, you might ask.
Well procrastinating is putting something off, like watching TV instead of or before doing your homework or chores.

Anyways, I bet you want to learn how to start small and more about James Clear so here's a slide for you to take a peek at.


This tip is really good and it makes me want to do things more and it doesn't seem as hard or stressful.
I think these tips are the key to success and I'm sure even YOU can get a new habit out of them!

Have you used these tips before?
Have you heard of James Clear?
How hard is it for you to start a new habit?
Do you think these tips make it any easier for you?

Mouse Hi GIF - Mouse Hi Hey - Discover & Share GIFs
Mouse Gif

Cya later everyone, have a nice day!


🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?