Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Cybersmart Commenting! 💻


Konnichiwa!
This week and last week Olivia, Zahrah, and I have been working on cybersmart commenting.
Well, Olivia and Zahrah worked on it last week, but I wasn't here last week.
Anyways, if you want to know more (and I'm sure you do) have a look at this slide.
Wait!
First, here is the place we copied the google drawing from.
LINK


I think I'm pretty good at writing and checking comments. I used to write huge ones but I started running out of time so they're a bit smaller now.

What size are your comments?
Have you done something like this?

Good Bye No GIF

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia I am Peter your blog post is good I like the DLO you have made I have done one too. Do you think your blog is good. Good blog.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter, I'm Amelia.

      Thanks for commenting.

      I do think my blog is quite good, what do you think?

      Thanks again for commenting!

      Cya later Peter.

      -Amelia

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?