Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Windows x2, Then Doubled!

Konnichiwa!
Today I'm back for... some maths.
What kind of maths, hmmm, counting windows perhaps.
Then timesing them by two, and then doubling that number.
Well, you are about to find out how many windows I have in my house, and how many I have when I times them by two then double that number.


I don't know if my number was exact, as I was rushing because my sisters would have to go to bed soon and the curtains would be pulled.

Do you know how many window panes you have in your house?
(There is a high chance you probably don't.)

bye GIF
Image Link

Cya all later, have a nice day!

šŸ¦Š

1 comment:

  1. theres too much windows.

    the bunnys escaping when its not meant to.

    the bunny looks like our bunny.

    its going super fast and moving its weird nose.

    its flopping when its running.

    its hiding.

    its going under the couch.

    from Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?