Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Book Of The Week!


Konnichiwa!
Thank you for coming to look at my blog.
From now on, every week I will post a blog with a book of the week.
Alright, I better not keep you guys waiting so here it is!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I picked this book because I think that everyone has dreams and everyone can fulfill them.
Even though, her getting her dream-job is at the start, it is very important to me.

What is your favourite book?

Cya later, have a nice day, and keep on reading!

3 comments:

  1. book of the week is stardust I like the book is

    ReplyDelete
  2. pony CLUB CRETS stardust and the and I like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikayla, it is nice that you like the book, well you do like horses.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Bye!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?