Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Dog Runner


Konnichiwa!
First of all I know you clicked this because it sounds very strange, different, and like it has nothing to do with learning.
Well it does because 'The Dog Runner' is the name of the book I'm currently reading at school.
Here are 2 Google Drawings about the books I've been reading lately.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





'Escape To The Mesa' is a book that I have already read.
I think it is really good, especially for animal-lovers.
'The Dog Runner' is a pretty good book as well even though I haven't read a lot of it.

What is your favourite book?
Have you read these books?
If so, how many stars would you give them?


Image Source:

Cya later everyone, have a nice day and don't forget to keep on reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia. My name is Loreya. I really like your book about the Dog Runner. It is good information about what it is and what your title is. Make sure you have your words correct and that your words make sense.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?