Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Book Of The Week!


Konnichiwa!
This week I have a new book to show you.
It is so good, you should read it.
Wait... you don't know what book it is yet, do you?
Oh, well I'll tell you in this google drawing!




This book has 600 pages, that's a lot!
The writer must have put so much effort into this, its quality and quantity at the same time.
I would know, I'm reading this awesome book.

Oh, sheesh, look at the time, I really need to go.

Cya later, have a nice day, and keep on reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?