Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

WE ARE GETTING BRAINWASHED! šŸ˜µ


Konnichiwa!
I have news, and I mean news people.
We are getting brainwashed!
Okay, maybe not exactly, but we are in a way.
To find out, take a peek at this slideshow.



Honestly I really enjoy watching the Inbestigators so the teachers did a good job.
Everyone in the class watches it and sometimes laughs but I know inside their head a lot of problem solving is going on.
Well, problem solving is happening in my head anyways.

Have you watched the Inbestigators?
Have you been brainwashed?
Do your teachers put programs on to watch at lunch?

cat whatever GIF
Image Source


Cya later, have a nice day!

Do your teachers put programs on to watch at lunch?

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora!
    My name as maddie as you know and im in your class!

    Wowzars!
    Your work is amazing. I love the cat meme and I am so glad that you have remembered to link it. This blog post is just wonderful like magic to my eyes. I agree that we have been getting brain washed. I have really enjoyed the series we have been watching. Who is your favorite charter? Mine is Ezra.

    I really enjoyed how catch you have made your text. It flows super well and I am so excited to read some more of your blogs.
    To be completely honest nothing needs to be improved on. I love this post so much and it is just so exciting.
    -Maddie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i havent watched the inbestigators.

    sometimes my teachers put stuff on to watch.

    its rolling when its not meant to because cats dont do that.

    its bumping into things.

    the shadows coming with the cat.

    from Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?