Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Dive Like A Dolphin, Swim Like A Fish!


Konnichiwa!
Today I'm talking to you about something rather exciting.
The thing is... do you want to find out?

Well come on, you should have told me sooner, let's get into it!


In the house relays I think I did alright but seriously, I need to stop crashing into the lane ropes, it really slows me down.
I'm still really proud of how well I did and how hard I tried.

Do you do house relays?
Have you ever been to zones?
How well do you think you can swim?

Image result for cat goodbye gifs
Image Link
https://media.tenor.com/images/a3987d53bc61f54698cc22f33774c625/tenor.gif
Cya later, have a nice day and please leave a comment!

šŸ¦Š

1 comment:

  1. I like the cat.
    To make it better, make the cat not run away through the door.
    I do house relays too.
    I haven't been to zones.

    From Mikayla.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?