Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2020

How Well Do I Know My Chromebook?


Konnichiwa!
Miss Morgan from the Uru Manuka cluster has been coming every week for a cybersmart session.
Today I'm telling you about some shortcuts and where things are on your screen and keyboard.
There is also a slide with links on the pictures that you can check out.
Well, here are the slides I've been working on.



I did these slides last Tuesday with Miss Morgan.
I hope you learnt something today, because I learnt a few things too.

Did you know how to do any of the shortcuts?
If so, which ones?
Does Miss Morgan come to your class?

Cya later, have a nice day, and be cybersmart!
šŸ¦Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?