Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Speed Dating... Book Edition!

Kia ora! 🦊
Today we did something even I agree was a little odd.
But eventually I found my one true love!
Its a book, yes, but everyone has a book for their true love apparently. Some people didn't get the books they wanted but I did.
Mine is called 'Against The Odds' and it's pretty interesting.
Its about a child whose dad is a doctor and travels away to heal war people.
The child's name is Kiki and Kiki always thinks he won't come back and will get killed.
But one day it happens.
I've only read like 16 pages but its all on the blurb, that little part on the back of a book.

3 comments:

  1. hi amelia i am xalia from grey main school wow amelia everything on your blog is so good and just asking how do you do the 1 minute carrot challenge i am just curious anyways keep up the great work forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Xalia!

      Thanks for commenting!
      The one minute carrot challenge was for the learning journey. You set a timer for one minute and see how much of a carrot you can eat, then you blog about it. You can check out my blog and find it somewhere. How fast can you eat a carrot?

      -Amelia 🦊

      Delete
  2. the fastest time i ate a carrot was 20 seconds

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?