Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2019

3 Comments! (SLJ A14)


Kia ora!
Today I'm showing you something really basic.
It's just three comments and I've been doing a bunch of commenting so I thought I might as well.
This blog is for the spring learning journey.

Just in case you don't know what the spring learning journey is, I will explain.
It is a thing in the holidays you can do.
There are twenty activities to do, and any activity you do gets you one point.
Any comment you do gives you two points. (Which is why this is a good blog post to do.)
At the end the points get added up and you come 1st 2nd 3rd.
Also you can get a small prize if you do six blogs.

Anyways here are the comments:

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amelia, it's me Parwin! I see you are also doing the Spring Learning Journey, the challenge is on!

    I love the fact that you have explained what it was that they did that they commented on. I also like the fact that you have made everything easy to read. The comments are also awesome comment's as they are positive, thoughtful and helpful!

    This reminds me of when I did this and like you, I have been doing a lot of comments lately, so I though to myself, why not do this activity because I've basically already done that and all I had to do was blog about it. I did my very 1st three comments, what about you?

    I think that to improve, maybe you could use something more exciting, if you know what I mean? Like a lot of people are using google slides or something but if you use something else then it would make it even better!

    Also, you have a few mistakes like writing I like 'i' in your comments, you maybe you could fix that by just copying it, then deleting the comment and fixing it and then posting it again. That is what I just did because I forgot to tell you about this!

    Awesome work!



    Looking forward to your next posts,
    Parwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parwin!

      Thanks for commenting.
      Your comment looks really great.
      I just did some random comments I did.
      Though I think I did the first comment I did on Olivia's blog.
      How many comments have you done?
      I have around 18.
      Thanks again!

      -Amelia 😉

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?