Pages

Monday, October 14, 2019

New School Uniform! - Homelearning




Kia ora!
































Today I'm doing my homelearning which is this activity.


So I have to design a new school uniform then show a diagram of the finished product.
Then explain the process that I went through.
So here is what I designed, its similar to my cafe uniform.


What was hard was making the logo of the dragon and coming up with the design.
What I found easy was doing the writing and also the headband was easy.
I'm pretty happy with what it turned out to look like, it was fun and easy to do this activity.
The activity I'm doing next week for home learning is designing my future house.
(I'll probably add my future car too).
Do you like the design?
What would yours look like?
Don't forget to comment and follow me!
Check out my other posts.
Cya!
🐍

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?