Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

My Future House! (Homelearning)


Kia ora, everyone!
Today I designed my future house.
I think it looks amazing and it didn't take too long to make.
What was easy was having the design in my head, like thinking of it.
What was hard was actually making it.
I was going to do something completely different at first though but it didn't work.
So then I did this design.
How do you think it turned out?
What would your future house look like?
Would it look anything like mine?
Cya everyone, don't forget to comment!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?