Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

How To Chunk & Grid!

Kia ora!
Today I'm showing you my maths work.
It's the chunking method which you use for division problems and the grid method which you use for  multiplication or times tables.
What was hard was learning them first off like ages ago I had to do that.
The hardest one to learn is probably the chunking method because it takes longer to do.
The most fun part was making the backgrounds and decorations.
Here are 2 of the questions I answered in my maths book.
Do you know the methods?

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?