Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Optical Illusions ꩜ - SLJ #5

Hello everyone!

Today I'm making this post for the Summer Learning Journey, or SLJ.

As you know, after every term there is a set of holidays.
In this time off school we chill at home, maybe we go on holiday somewhere or play video games.
After the holidays are over, we do our tests and we are behind so much!
Last time maybe someone got a 3P for maths and now they've gone down to a 2A or 3B.
The Summer Learning Journey was created to help students maintain their skills. 

So today I have decided to do the fifth activity.
What I had to do for this activity was to basically make an optical illusion.
It took me about 30 minutes to do.

Here is my optical illusion:

This was pretty fun do do although it did take a lot of time to complete.
Next time I would try a swirly one.
There are a lot of different optical illusions, aren't there?
I wonder why our brain sees them this way.

Have you made an optical illusion?
If you haven't, what type would you want to do?
If you have, what type did you do?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia, my name is Kiana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your optical illusion, I haven't seen one like this before. The longer i stare at it the more i of a brain teaser it becomes, i tried turning my laptop around and viewing it from other angles which was also a brain teaser. I am glad that you had fun doing this activity and I hope to see what you produce for your swirly one.

    Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing back from you in the comment section below and seeing more posts on your blog.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?