Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

What Are You Doing Today ❓ - SLJ #4

  Hello everyone!

Today I'm making this post for the Summer Learning Journey, or SLJ.
As you know, after every term there is a set of holidays.
In this time off school we chill at home, maybe we go on holiday somewhere or play video games.
After the holidays are over, we do our tests and we are behind so much!
Last time maybe someone got a 3P for maths and now they've gone down to a 2A or 3B.
The Summer Learning Journey was created to help students maintain their skills. 

So today I have decided to do the fourth activity.
What I had to do for this activity was to basically fill in a workbook.
BTW I think the workbook was missing a slide.

Here is my workbook:


What was challenging was choosing which picture I wanted to do.
Overall, I had a lot of fun with this workbook.
Some things were a bit confusing but that is okay.

To improve I could maybe decorate it or something.

Have you done this activity yet?
Was it fun for you?
If you haven't, do you want to do it?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia, my name is Kiana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Awesome work on completing this activity. Thank you for sharing your work on your blog, i really liked how you are confident and open about sharing your personal thoughts on the activity. It shows that you aren't afraid to speak your opinion. In regards to the work itself you have done an awesome job at correctly completing it as well as adding onto it.

    I hope that you will take what you have learnt today and use it outside of this space, it is important to use what we learn because if we don't use it we lose it.

    I look forward to hearing back from you in the comment section below and seeing more posts on your blog.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?