Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Fishing False Teeth 🎣🦷 - SLJ #2

 Hello everyone!

Today I'm making this post for the Summer Learning Journey, or SLJ.
As you know, after every term there is a set of holidays.
In this time off school we chill at home, maybe we go on holiday somewhere or play video games.
After the holidays are over, we do our tests and we are behind so much!
Last time maybe someone got a 3P for maths and now they've gone down to a 2A or 3B.
The Summer Learning Journey was created to help students maintain their skills. 

So today I have decided to do the second activity.
What I had to do for this activity was to basically use this comic template and write what I thought they were saying.

Here is my comic:


I think I did pretty well with this activity.
 I like how it turned out and it wasn't too time consuming.
Anyways, I think to improve I could probably decorate it more and think about what I was writing a bit more.

Have you ever been on a boat before?
Have you done this activity yet?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia,

    What a funny comic! I like that the first man is being very serious, and the second just thinks he’s joking. I’d think it was a joke too if someone told me they had lost their teeth! Who do you think the new teeth belong to?

    You’ve fit the captions so well to the images! The men look like they’re really having the conversation you wrote, well done!

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships, not fishy teeth, though it is pretty funny.

    Keep up the great work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?