Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Insect Art πŸ›πŸŽ¨ - SLJ #3

 Hello everyone!

Today I'm making this post for the Summer Learning Journey, or SLJ.
As you know, after every term there is a set of holidays.
In this time off school we chill at home, maybe we go on holiday somewhere or play video games.
After the holidays are over, we do our tests and we are behind so much!
Last time maybe someone got a 3P for maths and now they've gone down to a 2A or 3B.
The Summer Learning Journey was created to help students maintain their skills. 

So today I have decided to do the third activity.
What I had to do for this activity was to basically make an insect out of flora (twigs, leaves, flowers etc.).

Here is my picture:


I think it turned out pretty great.
To improve I think I could probably use a larger variety of materials like maybe more flowers or different types of leaves.

Have you done this activity or something like this before?
What materials did you use if you have?
If you haven't, what materials do you think you would use?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,

    What an amazing insect! I really like how you’ve made it and included 6 legs, a body, and 2 antennae! It looks fantastic! I also like how you’ve framed the picture of it and matched the green frame to the bug’s green body! What a smart way to make your insect stand out!

    What sorts of other materials would you use to make more insects? What other insects would you make?

    Has your creation got a name? What sorts of things do you think your insect will do?

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?