Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

🌟 Matariki Kites 🌟


Kia ora everyone!
Today for my matariki work, I'm going to be showing you all of my work.
There is about 3 or 4 animations in there and a lot of questions and stuff, so don't get surprised.
This is my third post about matariki so if you haven't seen my others go check them out.

Here it is:


It took around 3 or 4 days to complete because there was just so much work to do!
I don't know what I could do next time because it took a long time and I worked really hard on it, so it would be awesome to get some feedback.

Have you learnt about this before?
Have you made a matariki kite in real life before?

Fall Fail GIF by BBC Earth

I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did please leave a comment, give this a like, and follow me so that you know whenever I post.
Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?