Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Writing Wednesday!

 Hi bloggers!
Today I'm going to be showing you some of the writing work that I have done today on my class google meet.
I worked hard to write this up and it took a lot of planning.

In our class we are working on persuasive writing.
Maybe this will persuade you to think a certain way, let's see!


I'm very proud of my writing!
Hopefully you like it as much as I do.

What writing have you done over lockdown?
What is your favourite part of my writing?

Cya later, have a nice day!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Amelia,
    This blog post is amazing! I really like how it was almost like a letter to your parents. I also love the way you set up this presentation. I too have younger siblings at we fight 24/7 (even when I try not to). Next time you could maybe make it a little more colourful so it can catch someones attention.

    Have a good day!
    -Olivia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?