Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

How To Spot A Liar

 Hi everyone!
Today I am going to be sharing some of the work I did on Friday but I also did some of the work today.
I found it really interesting because I didn't know how to spot a liar before we did this.
I learnt a lot of things and maybe you will too.
Here is the slide that I worked on.

I learnt that you could tell if someone is lying just by their hands!
Something else I learnt is to think out of the box sometimes.
I learnt this from a game called "Who is Lying".
We played it for ten minutes and I got to level 16.
The game was really fun and I'm really glad that we got to play it.
Maybe you could try it too (it's on Poki).

Do you know any ways to spot a liar?
Have you learnt ways to spot a liar from this blog?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?