Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Share & Care Tuesday!

 Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to be showing you one of the things that I have done on my class google meet.
Today it is called 'Share and Care Tuesday'.
We (everyone who showed up) each got a slide and we had to find someone in our class that had a really cool blog post.
Then I wrote what I thought was cool about the blog post.
I chose Zahrah's blog post (no, not just because she is my friend!).
Here is the slide that I did.
Doing 'Share and Care Tuesday' was really fun and much more fun than 'Maths Monday' (even though I didn't stay for much of it).

Also, if Zahrah's blog looks cool to you then here is the link.

Have you done something like this?
What do you think of 'Share and Care Tuesday'?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,

    What a really cool thing to do as a class. I love the way you have been super specific about why Zahrah deserves to get the shout out. I also love the way you have presented it and included a link to Zahrah's blog. It shows you have excellent digital skills and know how to be Smart online! I wonder if someone will 'shout out' about this blog? I know I would if I was still teaching you.

    I hope you are doing ok in Lockdown.
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Spragg!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it.
      Lockdown is alright... of course I miss my friends though.
      How is your Lockdown going?
      Thanks again for commenting!
      Bye Mrs Spragg,
      Amelia.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Amelia, this is a positive online activity to collaborate on with your class. Shout out to Miss Rennell and your class for sharing. Not only have you included your Shoutout, which is positive and specific, adding a link to Zahrah’s blog is also thoughtful and helpful for your readers. A super way to promote blogs at your school.
    Ka mau te wehi!,
    Mrs Grant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fiona (If I can call you that...)!
      Thanks for commenting on my blog.
      I think Zahrah's blog is always so amazing, how could I not give her a shout out?
      Thank you again so much for commenting!
      Bye,
      Amelia.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?