Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Hey, Don't Click That Link!

 Hi bloggers!
Today I'm going to be talking about what I have learnt about scams and phishing.
Our class did a cybersmart challenge on scams and phishing.
I think it was very easy but I did learn a few things from the video.
Here is the link to the cybersmart challenge:

https://cybersmartchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/09/challenge-23-scams-and-phishing.html

Here is the slideshow that I worked on:


I think I got them all right and it was fun to do.
It didn't take me long, so maybe you could try it too.
Something that I learnt is that if the padlock up by the website html is red or has a cross than the website might just be a scam.

Have you done a cybersmart challenge?
What are your tips on finding out what's a scam?

Cya later, have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?