Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2021

The Super Student Summit Of 2021

 Hello everyone!
My name is Amelia.
Today I'm going to be talking to you about the Student Summit.
I learnt so many new things and I really enjoyed it.
Most of the class went and a lot of other schools went too.
I would much rather be at the Student Summit then at school.
I got to present and making the slides was really fun!
Speaking of the slides... here are the ones Stella, Zahrah and I made.


It took ages to make the slides but it was definitely worth it!
I think it looks absolutely AMAZING!
It was a lot of fun presenting this slideshow.

Here is the link to the quiz I made!

Underneath is a Biteable that I made when I was at the Biteable workshop.


Here are the photos that our teacher took of my class and I!



The Student Summit was really fun!
I enjoyed presenting because I got to teach other people how to do something new.
Something hard that I had to do while presenting is work on a Coggle so that I've got an example to show everyone but also helping people at the same time.

Something I enjoyed while making the quizzes is that I could make it about anything and I thought that was really cool.
A challenge that I had while making the quizzes was trying to share it with my friend so she could play it.
I made a quiz about Axolotls.
The quizzes we made were on Google Forms.

Something that I enjoyed at the Biteable workshop was that the presenters were very clear and they came around to help everyone when they needed it.
Something that was hard at the Biteable workshop was picking which parts I wanted to use.

Overall, this experience taught me heaps and I would definitely come again if I had the chance.
I had heaps of fun while doing every activity and coming here couldn't have been easier.

Have you been to a Student Summit before?
Have you used Coggle before?
Have you used Biteable before?

Cya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?