Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2021

♫ Tune In 19th June ♫

 Hello Bloggers!
I'm back with another blog post for the home learning, Epic Calendar Challenge.
If you don't know what that is, well it's basically different activities that you can do on different days.
So far I'm up to my third blog of this series.
If you haven't seen my previous blogs, well you probably should see them!
Anyways, I find it fun to do these sorts of things, so I do them.

This activity was to listen to an audiobook before bedtime.
I couldn't get access to any of the audiobooks, so I did a read to me before bedtime instead.
Similar enough.
Enough spoilers, if you want more information, you're going to have to scroll right down to my DLO!


Here's my colouring!
(Which is super fun by the way!)



I really enjoyed listening to the book and it was pretty interesting.
I only really read it because it seemed similar to the "Cat Ninja" series.
My sisters even seemed interested in it.
I think that I would read it again and the other books in the series (if there are any yet).

Are you doing this challenge?
Do you like listening to audiobooks?
Do you like reading comics?

Cya later, have a nice day, and please do comment!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?