Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

πŸ”₯ Lost In The Nether πŸ”₯

 Hello Bloggers!

Today I'm going to be talking about the book 'Lost In The Nether'.
It's a book that is set in the world of Minecraftia (or Minecraft).
It's also about a kitten.
Here is some information about the book...

When kitten Eeebs develops supernatural powers, he ends up destined to save his homeland, the Overworld from an evil enderman (Enderstar) and his army...

I know it's short, but it's effective (well I think so anyways).
Here is a link to the authors page.

This is the cover of the book.
I think it looks really cool and it's part of the reason I chose to read the book in the first place.


I think this book would be good for ages 8-12 because it's pretty easy to read, but there are a lot of words, and some big words.
This book would be good for people who like Minecraft and people who like books about Minecraft.
It could possibly also be good for people who like cats, but if you don't know much about Minecraft it would be harder to understand everything.
I think it's for a larger age range because its not for teenagers, but its not exactly childish either.

I liked this book because I like Minecraft and I also like cats.
I think it's a really cool book because it has heaps of different Minecraft mobs in it.
My favourite thing was that there are different supernatural characters.

Have you read a Minecraft themed book before?
Have you played Minecraft?
Do you like cats?

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?