Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

🥦 Eat Your Veggies 18th June 🥦

Hello Bloggers!
Today I did the epic calendar activity for the eighteenth of June.
If you have no idea what that is, then you should probably head on down to my last blog post.

Okay, so now you know.
The activity for the eighteenth of June was to "Cook A Meal Using Fresh Vegetables".
Yes... vegetables.
First of all, ew!
Second of all, I've never cooked vegetables before.
Third of all, I never wanted to cook vegetables.

If you want to see how I went with cooking some totally delicious vegetables then take a peek at this slideshow!


The box with the carrot and corn is the one I coloured in today!

Cooking vegetables for the first time was hard.
My sisters have still never cooked in their life, while I was stuck in the kitchen cutting up vegetables!
I was very confused on how to actually cook them though, I had to ask for a lot of help.
I haven't eaten them yet... hopefully they taste good.
My parents were quite shocked when I told them that I really needed to cook some vegetables.
Honestly, I was too.

Have you cooked vegetables before?
What is your favourite vegetable?
Are you doing the Epic Calendar Challenge?

Cya later, have a nice day, and please do comment!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?