Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

πŸ‘¨ Read A Book With Your Dad 20th June πŸ‘¨

 Hello Bloggers!
I'm back with another post about the Epic Calendar Challenge.
The Epic Calendar Challenge is for home learning.
I don't have do it but it is optional.
I don't often have much to do in my free time so I just do it.
One of my friends does it too!
She hasn't posted in a while though.
Anyways, for different days there are different activities.
June 20th's activity is to read a book with your dad.

There might be prizes or something.
I don't know!
Some activities are more fun that others but I do all the ones that I know I can do.
I wish more people were actually doing the challenge though.

Anyways, if you want to see my DLO, you're in the right place!


Here is my colouring!


I really enjoyed reading with my dad and I think he liked it too.
I don't usually do stuff with my dad so it was good to have a chance to.
I don't really like farm stuff but the book was pretty good.
I think that it's good to try something new.

Have you read a book with your dad recently?
Are you doing the Epic Calendar Challenge?
Does your dad like farm stuff?

Cya later, have a nice day, and please do comment!

🦊

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia, my name is Quanika from Grey Main School. My dad will probably say that that about epic too. We read Epic in our classroom sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?