Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

How 2B A Quality Speech Writer


Kon'nichiwa!
Today I'm going to be talking to you about how to write a good speech and my feelings when I presented my speech.
Writing a quality speech takes hard work, a lot of time, and also editing.
The thing is, our class had to have a quality speech written, practiced, and on cue-cards in a week.
We didn't have much time, but I think a lot of the speeches turned out amazing!
Well, I can't keep you waiting too long, can I?
Okay fine, here is how to be a quality speech writer!


I hope this slideshow helped you. It took a lot of effort and time to make.
Right before I started my speech, I was freaking out, well, inside my head.
Obviously I didn't try to let anyone know that I was petrified.
Anyways, afterwards I didn't feel so bad.
I felt like I presented a quality speech calmly in front of a few people.
Trust me, your feelings after presenting a speech are a lot better than they were before.
I just tried to focus on my speech, I tried to block everything else out.
I tried to look at people and make eye contact but I tried to not realize they were real people.

Have you written your speech this year?
What are/were your feelings about presenting it?

animation typography GIF by Victoria Reyes

Cya later, have a nice day!

🦊

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?